The Library is well equipped with 6820 volumes of Books, Journals, Newspapers, Magazines, Audio and Video library along with reading facility for the benefit of the students and faculty. In addition, 19 journals and a few magazines cater to the needs of the visitors to the library. The library is fully digitalized. It uses KOHA software to keep track of the books issued and for updating of stock. The computers in the library are linked with internet and loaded with e-books
The college provides Free Net Access to all the Staff and Students. This is mainly to enable the students to get maximum exposure to the web world, e-journals and update their knowledge in all the subjects.
- Library is a strategic institutional asset that develops and delivers new methods of creating and supporting knowledge resources.
- Providing optimum academic information services and a high quality study environment.
- Leadership for the selection, organization, access and preservation of sources of knowledge in all formats.
- The college celebrated the National Librarians’ Day on 9th August 2017. Prof. Dr. K Nithyanandam, Chief Librarian and Head of the Department of Library and Information Science, Hindustan University, Padur, was the Chief Guest. The chief guest motivated the students to develop their reading skills by utilizing the resources available in Special Libraries and Public Libraries. He emphasized the role of digital libraries comprising digital resources, e-books, e-journals, e-databases, e-resources, scanned archival etc., He encouraged them to read extensively and be up-to-date with current information.
- A visit to Connemara Public Library was organized for the students on December 15th, 2017. Students found the visit very informative and helpful.