DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE (INFORMATION SYSTEM MANAGEMENT)
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Department of B.com (Information System Management) was established in the Academic year 2016 -2017.
To make the students become good decision makers and motivate them to become entrepreneurs.
- Enabling the students to do group projects, discussing case studies on financial and other major issues.
- Conducting management-play games and group discussions to provide practical knowledge.
- Providing them several industrial visits.
- Has procured Institution membership with IAARF (Indian Accounting Association and Research Foundation).
- International lecture on Risk Management by Dr. Murli Rajan, Associate Dean and Professor, Kania School of Scranton, USA was organised on 21st June 2018 towards curriculum enrichment.
- Conducted Guest Lecture for Logistics And Supply Chain Management by Shri Rathna kumari Senior Manager,Indian Institute of Logistics.
- Planning to conduct certificate courses on computing skills for students.
- Planning a career forum on diverse job opportunities in the month of August.
- Introduce practical approach for the accounting papers to have better understanding of the subject. To conduct more guest lectures, workshops, seminars and industrial visits to enhance the students’ knowledge.