DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
B.Com (General) was started in 2018.Being an evergreen stream among the HSC students in India,it offers a wide range of career.
To develop into a world class centre of excellence in the field of Commerce.
- To provide an exposure to students to face the business world.
- To inspire and empower students to contribute to the success of organizations and betterment of communities.
- To develop a team of competent and qualified faculty.
- To explore training and development opportunities.
- To involve faculty in projects to improve research quality.
- To keep pace with the dynamic changes in industry and management practice and enhance knowledge through seminars, guest lectures, workshops and projects.
- To inculcate the use of information and communication technology in the teaching and learning process.
- To promote multidisciplinary research through applied areas of Commerce for enhancing productivity.
- International lecture on Risk Management by Dr. Murli Rajan, Associate Dean and Professor, Kania School of Scranton, USA was organised on 21st June 2018 towards curriculum enrichment.