DEPARTMENT OF CORPORATE SECRETARYSHIP
A Gateway to Corporate World
The Department of Corporate Secretaryship was established in the year 2018. The watchword of the department is to prepare the students ready for the corporate sector.
The students are given the opportunity to enrich their knowledge in the areas of Company Law, Secretarial Practice, Business Management, Income Tax, Cost and Management Accounting etc.
Equip the students with quality education and practical knowledge for the corporate world
- To provide a high standard of education
- To develop the professional skills of students which are of immense value.
- To develop competitive skills to manage the inherent risks in the fields of Marketing, Banking, Insurance and Income Tax.
GUEST LECTURES, SEMINARS CONDUCTED
- Career guidance and exploration programme conducted by We shine Academy on 19th February 2018.
- International lecture on Risk Management by Dr. Murli Rajan, Associate Dean and Professor, Kania School of Scranton, USA was organised on 21st June 2018 towards curriculum enrichment.